Thursday, July 17, 2014

Day 28 - 80s Marathon Cont.

I've been covering quite a bit of ground on Netflix streaming this summer. It's kind of fun to just go through the movies and pick random titles. I like to think I've got a pretty comprehensive movie background. I've been a huge movie fan for decades and have seen most of the must see titles. While scrolling through I came across one movie I haven't seen, "The Witness".


 Being a huge Ford and 80s movie fan I admit it's a bit surprising I hadn't seen this. I always heard it was his best performance and finally watched it.

I enjoyed it quite a bit. Definitely a solid performance by Ford.

For my next viewing I chose a totally random movie I'd never heard of before called "My Bodyguard". I chose it strictly based on it's high star rating on Netflix and the fact that it's from 1980. 
I was immediately interested in the plot and characters. The young actors in this movie do an excellent job! If you haven't seen this one I'd highly recommend giving it a watch!


That's really it for day 28. Low key....not that there's anything wrong with that!

No comments:

Post a Comment